Beauty Ecommerce Customer Service & Operations Manager (B, Q, 2, 3)
A position for a lover of beauty - inside & out! This position is
multifaceted and dynamic, which makes it exciting and demanding,
perfect for the type of person who loves a challenge, problem-solving,
and loves the business!
- You love and use beauty products with passion!
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Quickbooks & Daily record-keeping
- Experience with Inventory Management & Purchasing
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, and pleasant, confident phone manner.
- Multitasking, troubleshooting & problem solving on the fly.
- Disciplined, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Awareness of deadlines & efficiency.
Customer Service Responsibilities (10-20%):
- Taking initiative to learn extensively about natural & organic beauty products.
- Being & becoming, deeply knowledgeable about beauty & the products we offer.
- Absorbing and recalling product information quickly & easily.
- Confidently giving advice & making critical decisions.
- Communicating order issues with President and addressing them with customers.
- Dictating communications of President with customers and product vendors.
- Monitoring and supervising order fulfillment.
- Inputting phone orders.
- Providing thoughtful, sincere customized product recommendations & solutions
- Monitoring and reporting on customer reviews & feedback.
- Upholding policies in processing returns and handling order & product issues.
Management Responsibilities (50-80%):
- Tracking inventory & product performance and preparing reports on needs and deficiencies.
- Creating & submitting daily purchase orders with vendors and seeing that they are delivered.
- Monitoring shipments in transit.
- Communicating with fulfillment to ensure accurate receipt of inventory.
- Communicating with press and publicist to facilitate providing press samples as needed.
- Communicating with creatives to ensure product information and photos are up to date.
- Communicating with vendors regarding products, promotions, billing and issues.
- Communicating inventory purchasing budget needs on a daily basis with President.
As the premiere online boutique for luxury organic beauty, our customers
rely on us for honest, comprehensive advice and product knowledge.
You will be working directly with the President/Founder and the members
of the order fulfillment staff. Our team is small, dedicated, a tad
perfectionist, but also fun!
Please email us a brief, conversational letter, outlining in specifics
why you're interested in this position and why you think you'd fit in,
along with your resume.
Please note, submissions which do not meet this requirement will be discarded.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you!
Location: B, Q, 2, 3
Compensation: $35K Starting
Please submit your email and resume to the following address: email@example.com
Spirit Beauty Lounge LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer