HOME | MAKEUP | BLUSH | VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY AURA MULTI USE STAIN
Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Stain | Spirit Beauty Lounge
Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Stain
QTY:  
$36.00
  
Description Ingredients Reviews Brand bio Q & A
A makeup artist's dream, Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use Stain gives gorgeous and powerful color to the cheeks, lips, and eyes. This stain offers buildable coverage that takes you from sheer to bold with a few strokes. In three rich shades, Vapour Aura Multi-Use Stain is beautiful alone or blended together. Long-lasting and designed to make your cheeks, lips and eyes pop, Aura Multi-Use Stain is product to have fun with or to make your tried and true color for day or night. 0.34 oz.

Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Blush is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organics.

COLOR GUIDE:
209 Impulse is a cool, clear, quintessential red.
210 Crave is a hot coral.
211 Enchant is a warm red with rich brown undertones.
216 Lure is a wine wash.

Made in the USA.