Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Gloss is a healthy, high-performance lip gloss in sheer fashionable colors. Your lips instantly feel moisturized and nourished. Elixir's non-petroleum gloss has been made possible by a completely non-chemical process that combines castor oil and beeswax in a new way to create superior body & shine. 0.36 oz.
COLOR GUIDE: 301 Hush is a warm nude pink. 302 Sultry is a sun kissed copper brown. 303 Twinkle is a sheer cool feminine pink. 304 Hypnotic is a sheer burgundy. 305 Enigma is a sparkling lilac mauve.
I got this in Hush, it has a nice fruity smell akin to all the others in the Vapour range. Possibly my lips are too mauve, but Hush doesn't show up as any color.. poo! As an aside, it's very moisturizing.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Was this review helpful to you?YesNo
Medium - Yellow Undertone
August 16, 2012
There's nothing wrong with this gloss. It's got good ingredients in it. But there's nothing special about it. And for the price, I want this gloss to make me feel good about putting it on. But the oils and the color didn't mix properly and was separated and sometimes, large globs of oil would come out without the color, and the whole effect looks greasy. Also, the color is very sheer, didn't really show up. Nothing special here.
Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Gloss is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organics.
Vapour Organic Beauty Co-Founder Eric Sakas, spent over a decade working with top beauty brands, and alongside the legendary Makeup Artist, Kevin Aucoin. When he first experienced a sample of a new foundation from a small makeup line formulated in New Mexico, known as Vapour, he knew this was something different. He was immediately impressed by the texture and quality of the line, but shocked when he found out that it was all natural and organic. It wasn't long before Eric decided he would use his voice to help launch and introduce these revolutionary products to the world. And we're grateful he did! Vapour Organic Beauty is quickly becoming all the rage amongst beauty editors, even those who aren't necessarily looking for something organic,but who want a product that makes their skin radiate beauty.
Questions & Answers
Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Gloss
Sorry, there is a database connection problem.Please check back again shortly.